We are looking for talented С/C++ Engineers to join our various network projects.
Your team will be responsible for enabling the innovative network operating system on the customer’s hardware.
- Understanding of SwitchingExperience with the C programming language
- Experience with Linux (including Make files, Shell scripts writing)
Not required but nice to have:
- Busybox, BuildRoot, Yocto
- Uboot bootloader
- Introducing FreeRTOS / Other RTOS
- Acquaintance with C ++, Python
- Knowledge of L2 / L3 network protocols (for example, ARP, STP, IGMP, VLAN, BGP, OSPF, etc.),
- Embedded programming (using ARM or MIPS cross-compilers),
- Experience with Open source network operating system “SONiC”
Larch Networks is a systems engineering, implementation and deployment company, comprised of professionals who have an in-depth background in complex project management, system design, fabrication and integration.
Our Credentials: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/larch-networks/reviews/