Looking for middle and senior Linux Kernel Developers to join our network security projects for Linux OS .
- Good understanding of C and ASM (x86/x86-64)
- 2+ years experience with Linux kernel, kernel modules and/or device driver development
- Good understanding of the principles of operating systems functioning, data structures, x86-64 architecture
- Low-level debugging tools and emulators experience
- Analytical thinking and the ability to solve problems
We use the following tools in our work:
– RedMine as Bug / Task Tracker
– GitLab as Version control and Continuous Integration
– TestRail for working with test plans
– Python system for automated testing
Common sense and the brain are for everything else 🙂
Larch Networks is a systems engineering, implementation and deployment company, comprised of professionals who have an in-depth background in complex project management, system design, fabrication and integration.
Our Credentials: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/larch-networks/reviews/