We are looking for talented Network Engineers to join our various network projects.
Your team will be responsible for enabling the innovative network operating system on the customer’s hardware.
- Experience and knowledge of networks (L2 / L3 protocols including VLAN, STP, IGMP, OSPF, BGP, ARP)
- Experience in configuring Cisco equipment or other network equipment through the CLI
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with service settings (Syslog, RADIUS, Samba etc)
- Linux shell scripting
We use the following tools in our work:
– RedMine as Bug / Task Tracker
– GitLab as Version control and Continuous Integration
– TestRail for working with test plans
– Python system for automated testing
Common sense and the brain are for everything else 🙂
Larch Networks is a systems engineering, implementation and deployment company, comprised of professionals who have an in-depth background in complex project management, system design, fabrication and integration.
Our Credentials: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/larch-networks/reviews/