At Larch Networks we constantly look for professionals to offer out clients the best high-quality products. Join our effective and talented team to reach new horizons and grow with us. We have a friendly team of professionals with no blockers in communication. The level of tasks and projects is very high because we work with renowned world leaders in our subject area. We have a great work/life balance, we know how to work and relax.
We always offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Occasion of business trips (Israel and other countries)
- 24 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Сomfortable office (with tennis table, brazier)
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Professional development opportunities
- Welcoming atmosphere.
We have a sane, friendly and adequate team and management
We have a high technical level of tasks and projects
We work with well-known world leaders in our subject area
We have a good work/life balance, we know how to work and relax.
We have a brazier in the office and you can make barbecue 🙂
Vacancy: C dev Middle or Senior
What professional skills are important to us:
– Experience with C programming language
– Linux experience (including Make files, Shell scripts writing)
Would be a plus, but not required:
– Busybox, BuildRoot, Yocto
– Uboot bootloader
– Introduction to FreeRTOS/ other RTOS
– Introduction to C++, Python
– Knowledge of L2/L3 network protocols (for example, ARP, STP, IGMP, VLAN, BGP, OSPF, etc.),
– Embedded programming (using ARM or MIPS cross-compilers),
– Experience with Open source network operating system “SONiC”
English is needed for reading and writing technical documentation, written correspondence with the customer.
What to do in a project?
Development of software and hardware for switches, network equipment and embedded systems. You will be involved in the development of software for routers.
Remote is possible