The fastest processing, highest density, most flexible combination of port speeds and simplest management make Orama X400 from Larch Networks the best choice for complete network visibility. Your speed, your scale, your network.
ORAMA X400 is a high port high speed high density Packet Broker with 32 QSFP56-DD 400Gpbs ports visibility enabling users to interconnect different network protection and monitoring tools quickly and easily.
Every port support QSFP single density modules that would allow 400Gbps QSFP56, 200Gbps QSFP56 or 100Gbps QSFP28, as well as breakout cables with 8×1/10/25/56Gbps or 2x100Gbps connections.
Aggregate, Filter and Load Balance core network traffic across existing and future tool portfolio
Non-blocking architecture, Line Rate System Throughput of 12.8 Tbps
- Zero packet loss with total traffic capture.
- Load-Balance traffic to multiple monitoring and analysis tools.
- Aggregate traffic from multiple Network TAPs or SPAN ports.
- Application layer visibility allows for efficient packet processing on individual L7 protocols.
- Filter traffic, ensuring that security and monitoring tools see all the data they need.
- Smart rule optimization engine calculates all filter rule interaction automatically.
|Hardware Performance||Fully non-blocking 12.8Tb switch capacity|
Forwarding Rate of over 1050Mpps
Packet buffer 16MB
Line-rate across all ports
|Management||Web UI via HTTPS/HTML5,|
CLI via SSH/RS-232,
|MTBF||> 582,692 hours|
2х10GbE ports: SFP+ port
OOB: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps Eth RJ-45
1х 10/100/1000Base-T port: RJ45 port.
USB A 2.0, UART console
|Configuration||MAC : MARVELL/98CX8580|
Memory: DDR4 16G
|Fan Tray||6 (5+1 redundant) hot swappable|
Air Flow: 36.78 CFM / MIN. 32.85CFM
Rated Speed: 23000/22500 RPM
|Size and Weight||Dim: (W x D x H) 440 x 570 x 44 mm|
Mounting: Surface or 19” rack (1U)
Power Consumption: 1238W MAX
2 PSU 1600W (1+1 redundant) Hot swappable
|Compliance||UL/CSA, cUL, CB, CCC|
- Aggregate, Filter and Load Balance core network traffic across existing and future tool portfolio
- Non-blocking architecture, Line Rate System Throughput from 2 Tbps to 12.8 Tbps
- Session Aware Load Balancing by IP address, protocol, port, VLAN, MAC address or other parameters
- Maximizes visibility and efficiency for monitoring and security tools
- Hot swap power supplies and fans for greater resilience