SONiC is an open source network operating system based on Linux that powers Microsoft Global Cloud. Larch Networks build SONIC-Based switched products, integrating them with SONIC and leveraging modern DPU technologies.
SONiC offers a full-suite of network functionality, like BGP and RDMA, that has been production-hardened in the data centers of some of the largest cloud-service providers. It offers teams the flexibility to create the network solutions they need while leveraging the collective strength of a large ecosystem and community. Microsoft widely adopts and promote SONiC as a standard turn-key solution for any future data centers.
- SAI (Switch Abstraction Interface) API implementation for a specific switch silicon on top of SDK, enabling SONiC software stack operation on Customer’s hardware product.
- Support of SONiC sequential releases and continual alignment of functional compatibility of Customer’s hardware product with SONiC mainline.
- Implementation of new features, maintenance of existing components, release regression testing and bug fixing.
- Integration of SONiC with third party open source network management stacks as well as configuration and enablement of specific features using SONiC CLI (Command Line Interface).
- ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) adaptation to a specific network device silicon.
Larch Networks had developed, provides and supports binary hardware abstraction components that allow SONiC system to run on the Marvell ASIC based line of Network Devices.
Need Help Chosing the Best Solution?
Contact our team today to discover how we can provide you with the best solutions and support your business needs.